future trail work

Moderators: ratboy, vudu

vtrider

future trail work

Post by vtrider » Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:58 pm

Trail is in good riding condition now even though there are some soft mud spots. I think we need to think about repairing teeter totter if we want to, and getting some metal grating like we have in trail now to but down in the very muddy return pipe line clearing. I thing this will be the most permanent solution, it will now float away if trail in flooded and the grass can be cut with out being in the way. Anyone know if the club can get enough to be put across that section? Also a truck load of crushed lime stone at the trail would be great to fill in the small mud spots. I have tried to use what is @ the trail already but it is solid and very hard to break up and there is not much there.I may be able to get some? does club have any money? if not we need to get updated on member dues . I know this was put on hold following Dan's accident. Any update on Dan would be great news to post also.

Thanks, Steve

ratboy

Re: future trail work

Post by ratboy » Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:31 pm

i am working on a re route for that new pipeline and the forever muddy turn in south canada. i have bricks for some of the small areas. just need to get them to the trail. the teeter i think we should just make that a bridge and do away with the piece of grating that we are currently riding over. i may go out there wed. and start marking it out instead of going with you steve. may even finish the re-routes who knows. but it needs to be done.
Eric

enduro130

Re: future trail work

Post by enduro130 » Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:01 pm

im off school a month for Christmas. Im more than willing to help out with what ever is needed. I have a chainsaw, tools, and possibly a boat. just let me know

tyler
-Tyler