MAY'S WORK DAY

Moderators: ratboy, vudu

ratboy

MAY'S WORK DAY

Post by ratboy » Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:25 am

the meeting will be tomorrow at 7:00pm at o'henrys in kenner on veterans. i know this is last minute, been very busy. on the club website we have the dates preset, so this is a reminder. but please show up. we have a few things to discuss.

THANK YOU,
ERIC
Eric

vtrider

Re: MAY'S WORK DAY

Post by vtrider » Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:32 pm

This work day is in JUNE! I cleared all trail of face slappers and branches yesterday very little work needed. Spraying or weed eating around 5 minutes alone, spraying of large pipeline, Spraying ff connection and fill hole before turnaround other than that trail is in great shape. After adventure race there could be some branches down or stuff to be cleared as the racers don't always follow trail the take short cuts through the woods and may throw debris on trail. Should be an easy work day rake, shove, weed eater and sprayer should be all that is needed. I will be there @ 7 to start spraying pipeline since I have Rhys's sprayer, I have to leave @ 9:30

Steve

vtrider

Post by vtrider » Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:48 am

Thanks, to all who showed to work, it was light with general clearing and spraying for weeds. Trail is in great shape go ride!

Steve

vudu

Post by vudu » Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:51 pm

Thanks guys!!
What we have here, little yellow sister, is a magnificent specimen of pure Alabama Blacksnake. But it ain't too goddamned beau coup.

8-ball
http://www.laxcseries.com