Feb work day

Moderators: ratboy, vudu

vtrider

Feb work day

Post by vtrider » Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:05 am

After last nights meeting, we are postponing the work day till next Sunday Feb 20. We will be rebuilding the teeter totter into a stationary table top bridge. We will get material needed to do this next week. Also if we get enough help some may install roofing shingles on the berm bridge. Anyone coming to work bring battery power tools screws and nails. Ricky will be posting an materials list of what is needed. Also there is a low tree on the trail anyone out there and can chainsaw it out let me know I may go Sat to do if no one else can.

Steve

vtrider

Re: Feb work day

Post by vtrider » Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:41 pm

Did not go to cut tree to cold this morning, will do it for work day plus I herd it is big and may require two saws.

Steve

vudu

Post by vudu » Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:41 am

Just a reminder about tomorrow's scheduled workday... we will be working on making the teeter a fixed bridge.. i have the material .. in addition, depending on the # of guys we will also smoothe out some spots in the new section... we will be meeting at dan's trail for 8:00.. see you there..
What we have here, little yellow sister, is a magnificent specimen of pure Alabama Blacksnake. But it ain't too goddamned beau coup.

8-ball
http://www.laxcseries.com

vudu

Post by vudu » Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:23 pm

Thanks to the guys that showed up today. Eric, Steve, Cody, Tim, Ray, Jesse, Paul, Rhys and Ricky.

The teeter structure has been made into a "fixed" bridge.. This will allow for a bypass when the water is up.. Eric, Rhys and Tim, also worked on "The Hammer" section, smoothing out some rough spots.. this section is starting to pack in nicely..Also, Rhys and Steve sprayed weed kill on some of the early growth...

Thanks again... stayed tuned, more improvements to come...
photo-7.jpg
approach to the bridge
photo-8.jpg
photo-9.jpg
What we have here, little yellow sister, is a magnificent specimen of pure Alabama Blacksnake. But it ain't too goddamned beau coup.

8-ball
http://www.laxcseries.com

Lets_Ride

Post by Lets_Ride » Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:06 pm

Thanks guys. It looks awesome. Sorry I was not able to come and help
SS/HT/FS/RD (Anything on two wheels)

Ryan