Sunday work day

Moderators: ratboy, vudu

vtrider

Sunday work day

Post by vtrider » Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:35 am

We will meet at dans trail for 8am to spray and clear trail of new growth, we have 3 back pack sprayers. Bring machettie weed eater or what ever you have to clear trail. I will be spraying,I have to leave around 9:30 so I will be there for 7:30 to begin spraying.

Steve

vudu

Re: Sunday work day

Post by vudu » Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:16 pm

Thanks to those that showed up for the work day.. Steve, Eric and myself... Together we sprayed 24 gallons of weed kill.. Eric and Steve sprayed from the start of dan's trail to the back, on both the outbound and inbound trail, they made it almost to the gauntlet. I sprayed Rat Tail to about 30yds before the teeter bridge.
I also sprayed Headless Horse and into Freesons and ran out of spray at the small gap jump.. I also posted some new signage throughout the trail, including mile marker signs and The Hammer and Redneck By-pass section signs..

Rhys informed us that he picked up the donated lumber.. let's start planning the next build project...
IMG_6807.jpg
IMG_0526.jpg
What we have here, little yellow sister, is a magnificent specimen of pure Alabama Blacksnake. But it ain't too goddamned beau coup.

8-ball
http://www.laxcseries.com