busy beavers in the pipeline

Moderators: ratboy, vudu

vudu

busy beavers in the pipeline

Post by vudu » Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:56 pm

Bryan, Paul, and Alex worked out in the pipeline, constructing the new return bridge.. Their motto today was, "GO BIG or go home".. These guys ROCK!!
Thanks fellas!!
IMG_0952.jpg
IMG_5249-3.jpg
IMG_6807-2.jpg
What we have here, little yellow sister, is a magnificent specimen of pure Alabama Blacksnake. But it ain't too goddamned beau coup.

8-ball
http://www.laxcseries.com

Lets_Ride

Re: busy beavers in the pipeline

Post by Lets_Ride » Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:23 pm

Awesome. Thanks to our resident construction crew - you guys rock!!!! :D
SS/HT/FS/RD (Anything on two wheels)

Ryan

vtrider

Post by vtrider » Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:25 am

Guys thanks for the work it looks great, Let me know when you go back to finish I would like to come and help. We need to secure that bridge down especially on and off ramps so we don't loose it again, to much hard work to keep rebuilding these bridges when spillway is opened.

Thanks again for hard work.

Steve

mynameismud

Post by mynameismud » Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:09 pm

We are going this afternoon to try and finish. The four posts are cemented in and probably gonna drive footers in at the ramp ends.

B

vtrider

Post by vtrider » Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:55 pm

Brian, you guys did a great job thanks alot for work. Would not want to see that wash away to much hard work. post picture of finished bridge.

Thanks again for the work

Steve

vudu

Post by vudu » Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:23 pm

Beavers are done.. Bryan, Jay, Alex, Myself, Ron and lil Daniel.. finished the return bridge today, just before the storm front rolled through.
IMG_0964.jpg
IMG_6807-2.jpg
While we were out there, the small pipeline between after the berm bridge was being widened. they cleared about 25' of woods in the small wooded area before the large pipeline.. the return trail between the new cleared pipeline and CHU-CHUT entrance is very soft. Bryan and I raked that section of trail clearing debris.
IMG_0960.jpg
IMG_5249-3.jpg
As we were finishing up, a white Suzuki samurai with the Japanese sun painted on it's side, came into the pipeline for some joy riding.. we called the police to report it, but before they responded the knuckle heads left. PLease, if you see anything out there, report it.
IMG_0073-1.jpg
What we have here, little yellow sister, is a magnificent specimen of pure Alabama Blacksnake. But it ain't too goddamned beau coup.

8-ball
http://www.laxcseries.com

Lets_Ride

Post by Lets_Ride » Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:24 am

Thanks for the hard work guys!!
SS/HT/FS/RD (Anything on two wheels)

Ryan

That's us

Post by That's us » Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:52 am

Nice job guys! The bridge looks great! And that's crazy that lil old Suzuki is still up and rolling around! I remember seeing that one years and years ago when I lived in Metairie. Hopefully they didn't mess up too much back there.
"there's someone in my head, but it's not me" R. Waters