Roll Patrol

Moderators: ratboy, vudu

1ridindirty

Roll Patrol

Post by 1ridindirty » Mon May 03, 2010 8:10 pm

Will be there after work tomorrow around 4:00 p.m. for the usual Tuesday ride,,, be ready to roll with the patrol ! :P

Lets_Ride

Re: Roll Patrol

Post by Lets_Ride » Mon May 03, 2010 8:24 pm

Hope to make. I need to see if I really do need to put the training wheels back on
SS/HT/FS/RD (Anything on two wheels)

Ryan

1ridindirty

Post by 1ridindirty » Mon May 03, 2010 10:02 pm

Nah, you'll be alright dude, I'll tell Cody " THE RAGU ROCKET " to ease up on us old folk for a lap or two. We'll go for style points rather than time trialing, It'll be fun, see ya there ! :)

Big Wave Dave

ratboy

Post by ratboy » Tue May 04, 2010 7:40 am

codi has his bike back dave. so he may be a little slower. lol
Eric

Lets_Ride

Post by Lets_Ride » Tue May 04, 2010 8:16 am

I hope you tightened up the hubs and set the brakes up to drag a bit!!!!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Ryan

vudu

Post by vudu » Wed May 05, 2010 7:05 am

super dave, where is the post ride editorial?
What we have here, little yellow sister, is a magnificent specimen of pure Alabama Blacksnake. But it ain't too goddamned beau coup.

8-ball
http://www.laxcseries.com

Lets_Ride

Post by Lets_Ride » Wed May 05, 2010 7:33 am

Dave was too pooped to get on here and type, let alone come up with any smarta$$ remarks.

Ryan

1ridindirty

Post by 1ridindirty » Wed May 05, 2010 10:03 am

Helwo, thought you'd guys would miss me posting up today, however, I'm here and will give my thoughts on yesterdays ride for your viewing pleasures. It was Hot and sticky, trail conditions were near perfect with the trail being a little tacky. I was only good for 4 laps yesterday, 2 were solo and at a turtles pace, two with Cody and Brent at a moderate pace. I was waiting for Brandon to show up, however he was there after I was too burnt to continue, sorry B ! It's not every day a man can have his mojo on and want to time trial day in and out, there are times when slow to moderate paces are really nice because that's Super Daves nominal pace anyway, :lol: I had Ryan breathing down my neck on my last lap, sorry to hold you up tuff guy ! Rhys was out there like Bill Murray from "CADDYSHACK" swatting at the debris and weeds with his sweet makeshift acme weed swatter from the days prior rains, he's cool ! he's my ace buddy, like all of you. :lol:

I missed Rick yesterday aka COACH with his SS abusing me on the return trail as he usually does, well Cody too, really anyone for that matter. I missed all my other buddies too, I have to mention Joey "RATBOY" Buttafuco for his abuse as well.

Tomorrow, Super Dave will try to have a more productive day, especially through the Zephyr section where even at full grown status a fella like me can hoop and holla a little,,, give me a WOOP !

Until next documentary,

The Human Excavator

Lets_Ride

Post by Lets_Ride » Wed May 05, 2010 11:22 am

Hell Dave. You were'nt holding me up. It was all i could do to stay with you!

Ryan

1ridindirty

Post by 1ridindirty » Wed May 05, 2010 11:47 am

Hey Ryan, I appreciate the compliment, however, I know what you can do ! Soon, you'll have a nickname as well, I'm thinking of one for ya. Anyone else care for a new nickname hit me up, I can get pretty creative.

From one jughead to another, later my bretheren !

Biggest Wavest Davest