Turbeaux Thursday

Moderators: ratboy, vudu

1ridindirty

Turbeaux Thursday

Post by 1ridindirty » Wed May 05, 2010 6:51 pm

People get ready, there's a train coming, grab your mountain bikes and get on board ! whoot whoot ! :P

Again, I'll be there before 4:00 pm Thursday for the usual afternoon ride,,, Clearing the trail before all you latecomers show up, freakin slackers !

Hope the Goon Platoon makes it out for another jam session on the trail, strictly style points, we already know who's the fastest ! :lol:

Time to jet,,, Later

robc

Re: Turbeaux Thursday

Post by robc » Thu May 06, 2010 3:01 pm

I'm trying to finish work early and make it for about 5. 4 is too hot anyway.
Portland- where the dream of the 90s is still alive today.

1ridindirty

Post by 1ridindirty » Thu May 06, 2010 8:11 pm

What a Day ! Hot Temps and High Humidity made the ride feel like an uphill climb all evening, at least for me ! There was definitely a good turnout with the group that showed today,,, Lots of Horsepower again !

Cody took a real nasty spill that resulted in a burned and bruised thigh,,, ouch dude, that will hurt for quite some time.

Rhys and Brandon were there kicking up dust as usual, Brandon is in rare form, damn dude. Bryan, Chris and Eric were there turning it up. RobC was there from BRAMBA as well, on his new rig, nice setup ! There were a few other fellas there that showed, welcome to them.

I get home and discover my rear wheel on the cassette side with lots, I mean lots of radial play, WTF ??? Eric, I'll need your help as usual, hope this isn't too much of a setback.

Missed Rick today, other commitments, see ya next time 8-Ball !

Big Wave Dave, over and out

robc

Post by robc » Thu May 06, 2010 9:16 pm

My memorization skills are getting better, that last lap was a fast one, despite those road tires sliding all over.
Portland- where the dream of the 90s is still alive today.

Lets_Ride

Post by Lets_Ride » Fri May 07, 2010 8:05 am

Well Cody. I have to say thanks for taking over the honorable title of "Crash Test Dummy". I gladly pass it over to you. Wear it proudly until the next guy ( or gal) eats it!!!
SS/HT/FS/RD (Anything on two wheels)

Ryan