Pre-Thanksgiving Ride

Moderators: ratboy, vudu

stu

Pre-Thanksgiving Ride

Post by stu » Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:39 am

Monkey Boy is coming down from BR tomorrow morning and we'll hook up for a few laps at the Spillway. Tenative time 11ish. We'll grab some grub at the Sport's Pub afterwards.

stu

Re: Pre-Thanksgiving Ride

Post by stu » Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:09 pm

Good ride with Monkey Boy, Rhys tried to keep up injured and all. Eric showed up for a few laps as did Adam (?)

The trail is in primo condition, even I busted a 23min lap on my 2nd. Could use a good raking or walk with a blower. Paging Timmay...?

vudu

Post by vudu » Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:33 am

Last night, cody, toby, toby's bro and i rode... the trail was great.. now READY for some turkey!!!!
What we have here, little yellow sister, is a magnificent specimen of pure Alabama Blacksnake. But it ain't too goddamned beau coup.

8-ball
http://www.laxcseries.com

Monkey Boy

Post by Monkey Boy » Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:23 pm

Stu/Rhys thanks for the ride. Nice yackin' again w/ya'll & Eric. Feeling much better this morning after a sleep for the dead. I lingered a bit too long at the sports pub with ya'll. Traffic freakin' sucked in B.R. Took some shortcuts thru the hood near the bridge I haven't been on in 10 years. :lol:
"(Bleep)...that's gonna leave a mark." C.Farley

stu

Post by stu » Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:18 pm

vudu wrote:Last night, cody, toby, toby's bro and i rode... the trail was great.. now READY for some turkey!!!!
You mean your wife let you come out and play afterall?

vudu

Post by vudu » Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:49 pm

Must have me confused with someone else that's name starts with "R"! :D
What we have here, little yellow sister, is a magnificent specimen of pure Alabama Blacksnake. But it ain't too goddamned beau coup.

8-ball
http://www.laxcseries.com