2011 Battle at the bend info is here

Moderators: ratboy, vudu

vudu

2011 Battle at the bend info is here

Post by vudu » Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:39 pm

No fluff this year, just the facts.....

To make room reservations at the resort for this weekend call and ask to book within the 'Battle At The Bend' room block. (877) 519-1500 or (318) 590-1500. Rates starting at $99. I have 90 rooms blocked for Sat night and 40 for Friday night.

Awards ceremony is Saturday night at 7:00 PM in the Grand Ballroom. $15/person and includes catered gourmet meal. Cash bar will be open. Reservations required. Please follow the instructions provided in your race registration confirmation email to reserve space for you, your family &/or friends. We will be honoring the top 3 riders for each class/age group and presenting their State Championship Series USAC medals. We will also unveil the State Champion jersey design and take size orders from series champions. You don't have to dress up in "Sunday/Go To Meeting" clothes, but please dress respectfully since it is a formal awards banquet.

Race registration is ONLINE only and $35 through midnight 10/31. After that it goes to $45. Why online only? Because we have a lot of points stuff(s) to do the day prior to the event so we can move seamless from the event to the series awards banquet without major screw-ups. You can register here https://www.bikereg.com/net/login/Login.aspx?p=p

Last reminder....if you want the 1st-3rd USAC Series Rank and awards, you MUST register with an annual license, regardless of your Category. Annual licenses are NOT available for sale at BATB packet pick-up.

Get ready for the craziness
Battle-at-the-BendII.jpg
What we have here, little yellow sister, is a magnificent specimen of pure Alabama Blacksnake. But it ain't too goddamned beau coup.

8-ball
http://www.laxcseries.com

breaux

Re: 2011 Battle at the bend info is here

Post by breaux » Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:55 am

I see plenty of info pumping up the resort. But how about some info on the trail? As in where is it located? Is it located at the resort? If not how about directions to the trail head? Race flyer? It isn't showing up in your post on my computer....

--edit--

I found the race flyer. Directions are to the resort. I take it the trail is located at the resort?

vudu

Re: 2011 Battle at the bend info is here

Post by vudu » Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:54 pm

Hey guys, If you are planning to race at the BATTLE of the BEND, the LAXC Series finally, the discounted rate of $35.00 for early pre-registration has been extended through midnight 11/9. After that you will pony up $45.00. The Cypress Bend Resort is excited about hosting this 1st class event.. Show them our support by registering NOW!!!
What we have here, little yellow sister, is a magnificent specimen of pure Alabama Blacksnake. But it ain't too goddamned beau coup.

8-ball
http://www.laxcseries.com