Moderators: ratboy, vudu
- Posts: 341
- Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2007 5:50 am
Getting everything ready. Just checked the weather and looks like a 40% chance of rain. I'll be out there at 7am and will call it if needed.
- Posts: 128
- Joined: Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:52 pm
Been chance of rain off and on most of the week and not much has actually materialized. Think we're going to be alright.
Did a few laps earlier today and the trail is in great shape. Can't wait.....
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest