Racers for Christ "Bike Church"

Moderators: ratboy, vudu

pseaster

Racers for Christ "Bike Church"

Post by pseaster » Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:33 am

This year at most all of the LAXC and the SCRCS we will be having "Bike Church" before the races. Billy Bowers with "Racers for Christ" is going to be helping me this year and I am really excited about that. I will try and post up before each race what time we will be meeting. If you have questions, suggestions, or would like to help or be involved, pm, or email me. We will have free lemonade for anyone who wants it.

Meeting time for Lake Charles will be 8:00am, look for the Tan tent with the Racers for Christ banner. Hope to see everyone there.

With the split starting times, some of the Cat 1 and 2 guys may not get there till later, If yall would like to meet up later for another service, PM, or email me and we will do so.

pseaster

Re: Racers for Christ "Bike Church"

Post by pseaster » Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:55 am

We will meet at 8am in Meridian. Look for the tan Racers for Christ tent near the trailhead.

pseaster

Post by pseaster » Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:45 am

LOCOFEST....We are going to try and meet a lil earlier this week and give everyone plenty of time to warm up. We will have our morning worship service at 7:30am at the tan Racers for Christ tent. Please plan on trying to be there! Let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Thanks,
Shane

pseaster

Post by pseaster » Tue May 01, 2012 9:44 am

Dust n Bones, Brookhaven, we will meet at 7:30 again for bike church. Look for the Tan tent.

bmxchaplain

Post by bmxchaplain » Thu May 17, 2012 10:49 pm

Just wanted to let everyone know that this weekend at the spillway we will do a pre-race bible study just we have at the previous races at 7:45am. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me bmxchaplain@yahoo.com or call me 251-593-9193
Billy