"GoPro or Go Home" Mini Super D

Moderators: ratboy, vudu

pseaster

"GoPro or Go Home" Mini Super D

Post by pseaster » Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:29 am

Here are the details on the first ever "Go Pro or Go Home" Mini Super D at Mt. Zion bike trails.

When: Start at 5pm Saturday May 5, 2012

Where: Mt. Zion Bike Trail, from top of first hill to the bottom at the first bridge.

Details.... Will be a time trial start with riders going in random order. The route is part of the regular XC course and doesn't have anything "big or technical" that you can't do on you xc bike! There is one small jump that is "optional". There are 6 dirt berms on the route and it should take less than 2 minutes to run.. Winner will be the one with the fastest time... In the event of a tie, each rider will make another run to break tie.

So what does it cost and what do you win? Cost is free to all registered racers. 5$ for anyone not registered to race Sunday. You can also pay 5$ to run an additional lap if time allows. So what will you win, either a GoPro HeroHD or a GoPro Hero2. Not sure which one it will be yet. One will be the Downhill prize and the other will be a door prize for those who pre_register but either way, an awesome prize for free! The other top 5 will recieve their choice of a FOX or DPO t'shirt.

So you want a chance to win a GoPro, line up and find out how fast you really are. To win it will take great bike handling skills with the ability to accelerate and maintain speed through technical sections.

Promo video coming soon!!!!!!!!!!!!

pseaster

Re: "GoPro or Go Home" Mini Super D

Post by pseaster » Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:14 am

No replies NOMAMBO???????? I knew this might scare some of the other riderz away but thought yall would be all over this. Doesn't anyone want to win a GoPro? :?:

Lets_Ride

Post by Lets_Ride » Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:07 am

Man I wish I could come and let my Rumblefish rumble right over y'all But it turns a day trip into an overnight trip and that could be a problem (insert: honey-do) :lol:

Will see you the next morning though!!!
SS/HT/FS/RD (Anything on two wheels)

Ryan

pseaster

Post by pseaster » Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:37 am

Here's what you'll miss if you don't come...

http://vimeo.com/40760281

pseaster

Post by pseaster » Tue May 01, 2012 9:50 am

Ok, for those of yall who are scared, I am not going to be eligible since I will be doing the timing, haha! So that leaves it open to the rest of yall. Any of yall think you got the skillz to bring home a GoPro Hero2?

ripniner
Officer

Post by ripniner » Sun May 06, 2012 9:27 pm

WOW! Great video. Dang I wish I would have won a door prize at MtZ DnB today I couldn't got me one of the MZ videos.

Loved the dusty spray at the end. Sweeeet