SCRCS points updated

Moderators: ratboy, vudu

pseaster

SCRCS points updated

Post by pseaster » Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:30 am

Ok, I have the series points updated(click on the link below). I have been punching in numbers until my eyes are crossed so if you see something that is incorrect, please let me know and I will correct it. I have narrowed the list down to only include those who are eligible for year end awards. Since you have to make at least 4 races to be eligible if you have not raced at least 3 races at this point you are not included on this list. If I left someone off that should be on here, once again, please bring it to my attention and I'll be glad to fix it.

Note: the points totals shown do not reflect the 2 drop races. This will be done immediately following the race results at Ridgeland. So remember to factor that in when calculating your points and thinking about where you want/need to finish at Ridgeland.
Also remember the tie-breaker for this year is as follows.......
Tie breaker: In the event of a tie, the tie breaker will be the rider with the most drop points. If there is still a tie, the tie breaker will be the finish position at the series final race.

The "Lungbuster" at Ridgeland is less than 2 weeks away (Oct 21)! GET READY!!!! This is going to be a great race. One of the best trails in MS and tons of food, awards and swag. Lots of you guys are in the running for the year end awards for the SCRCS which includes some nice awards, CA$H for Cat 1 and 2, and sweet swag for Cat 3. Hope to see some of yall there. It's gonna be a great race!

http://www.scrcs.org/SCRCSpts2012.html