Pics

Moderators: ratboy, vudu

SULLY

Pics

Post by SULLY » Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:47 pm

I didn't see anywhere to post sweet pics, so i figured this was as good as any. These are a couple of pics of Crosstown Stew jumping the tabletop at comite this weekend.
IMG00120.jpg
Attachments
IMG00121(2).jpg
And then it came time to descend Mountain Lion trail. Descending mountain lion is like drinking a Margarita through a crazy straw on a trampoline. It's like giving a dog Pop Rocks. It's like a knife fight with a monkey. It's like necking with an octopus. http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=301909

dropoff

Re: Pics

Post by dropoff » Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:42 am

I thought the bottom shot was of me! :lol:

stu

Post by stu » Mon Aug 25, 2008 1:41 pm

There is a video floating around here (or possibly searchable on YouTube) of a guy who jumped of the table top and landed on his ass. Pretty good. The dude videoing is like "Nice..." when the guy is airborne then he crashes!!!

UrbanAssault

Post by UrbanAssault » Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:07 am

how are the dirt jumps?

SULLY

Post by SULLY » Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:02 am

Crosstown and I rode the dirt jumps shortly after all the water from the opened spillway subsided, and they seemed to be pretty washed out. I ended up spraining my wrist and Crosstown had trouble buiding enough speed to get any air off of them. I haven't checked them since, but I assume they are still there and could rehabbed very easily.
And then it came time to descend Mountain Lion trail. Descending mountain lion is like drinking a Margarita through a crazy straw on a trampoline. It's like giving a dog Pop Rocks. It's like a knife fight with a monkey. It's like necking with an octopus. http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=301909

wddamf

Post by wddamf » Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:11 am

The jumps are still there - covered in weeds right now and need to be reshaped but nothing an hour or so of work wouldn't fix.
Dan Dickerson

"George is gettin' upset!!!"

jpryder

Post by jpryder » Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:47 am

Are the two large piles of dirt near the FF Connection meant for adding some new dirt jumps? If so, is there a planned day to build them?

stu

Post by stu » Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:03 pm

This will be the location of the new "Pump Track" Toby Cortez is heading up this project, not sure if he posts on the forum. I don't know of any addtions to the dirt jumps. Eric (ratboy) may know better than me.

-stu

jimmyN

Post by jimmyN » Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:20 pm

you ever taken off any sweet jumps? gosh!