BRAMBA Christmas Party/December Meeting

batgirl
Officer

BRAMBA Christmas Party/December Meeting

Post by batgirl » Thu Dec 04, 2014 1:47 pm

It's time for the BRAMBA Christmas Party! Come celebrate the season on Saturday, December 13th at 6:30 at the Strebel House!

It's a pot luck dinner; bring a dish, dessert, side or appetiser of your choice, but please post what you're bringing so we don't have 20 fruitcakes! BYOB, but there are sure to be other people willing to share and trade beers and drinks with you.

Just like last year, we'll have a Chinese gift exchange, or Yankee Swap (or whatever you call it). This was a blast last year! If you want to participate (and why wouldn't you?) bring a wrapped gift valued between $10-$15. They can be bike related, booze, gag gifts, whatever!

You can renew your BRAMBA membership at the meeting. Bob will have the new t-shirts and membership cards there so you can take them home with you right away. We'll also be electing officers for next year, it's your last chance to put your name up for office!

Sorry, I'm not posting my address on the world wide web. Send me an email or private message for the address.
Attachments
party invite.jpg
Diana