2016 BRAMBA Christmas Party

bwalker
Officer

2016 BRAMBA Christmas Party

Post by bwalker » Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:38 am

FRom Nancy Kuhlmeier on Facebook
It's time for the BRAMBA Christmas Party!
Come celebrate the season on Saturday, December 17th at 6:30 PM at the Kuhlmeier House! Please RSVP by commenting on this post.
It's a pot luck dinner; so please bring a dish, dessert, side, or appetizer of your choice, but please include in your RSVP post what you're bringing so we don't have 20 fruitcakes!
BYOB, but there are sure to be other people willing to share and trade beers and drinks with you.
Just like last year, we'll have a Chinese gift exchange, or Yankee Swap (or whatever you call it). This was a blast last year! If you want to participate (and why wouldn't you?) bring a wrapped gift valued between $10-$15. They can be bike related, booze, gag gifts, whatever!
You can renew your BRAMBA membership at the meeting. Bob will have the new t-shirts and membership cards there so you can take them home with you right away.
We'll also be electing officers for next year, it's your last chance to put your name up for office!
Sorry, I'm not posting my address on the world wide web. Send me an email to (nankuhlmeier@gmail.com) for the address.